Your site comes with many pre-loaded and configured CGI scripts. The scripts that come with your site depend on the hosting plan you signed up for. To install the scripts (guestbook, forums, etc...) using your control panel, select "setup scripts", place a check by the scripts you would like to install, then press the "setup scripts" button.
NOTE: The scripts usually aren't active until 15 minutes after submission.
Once the scripts you ahve chosen are installed check below, or in the on-line manual, for instructions to the script(s) you have installed.
The PlusMail Web Control panel allows you to install several scripts, below find browser paths to the instructions that are installed for you with the installation.
We are in the process of updating and improving our support capability. If the some of the browser paths below do not work you can find the appropriate instructions and a lot of other helpful information in the On-Line Manual.
- VBPRO* Guestbook: http://yourdomainhere.com/vbpro/
- Forums: http://yourdomainhere.com/forums/cgi-s/
- That's An Order: http://yourdomainhere.com/lto.htm
- Miva merchant - requires lic., instructions in online manual
- Sitebuilder - requires lic., http://yourdomainhere.com/sitebuilder/
- PlusRoamer II** - requires license, http://yourdomainhere.com/plusroamer/
default login admin. with your requested password
- Free For all Links - (Freeware) http://yourdomainhere.com/links/manual.htm
- Whois - (Freeware) http://yourdomainhere.com/cgi-bin/whois.cgi
- Graphic Counter - (freeware) http://yourdomainhere.com/counter/
- Postcards - (freeware) http://yourdomainhere.com/cards
- Vote - (freeware) add polling to your site. http://yourdomainhere.com/vote
- Power Search (freeware - works well up to 400 html files) http://yourdomainhere.com/search_instructions.htm
- Quiz Master - (freeware) http://yourdomainhere.com/quiz
On newer accounts the Vbpro Guestbook, Forums, and Take an order are pre installed already by us, checking yes will just reinstall them over the old.
* VBPRO by default has the email options disabled at program level.
**PlusRoamer II utilizes the domains main default pop, any mail directed there will end up in the PlusRoamer admin. email box. Please be sure to redirect any email you do not want to be directed to the web based box.
All freeware scripts are made available in working order when installed from webcontrol, we cannot offer help in customizing or trouble shooting scripts you choose to change. If you should decide to try to change default settings and than the script becomes non functional just request a reinstall from webcontrol to set it back as new.